tag: damoedesigns: SUBMOTORING LIVERY x S14

2015-03-30

SUBMOTORING LIVERY x S14

Hey everyone. I'm taking time to write this as I've decided to bring back the good old Submotoring livery back to life and mapped it onto the Silvia, but why? If I look back at when I started modeling back in early 2007, we were all a big friendly community which grew for every single day and we had a blast and we all gathered on Spinno's and HaZiz server "Drift Andreas". I think back to those times and I kinda miss them as we were such a big group of lovely people. I still had this livery on my computer, and we all should remember mimi who did the S15 with Ings bodykit and this livery and everyone loved it and wanted a piece of it. Many of my friends did replicas of that particular car and I chose to put this livery onto my current project only to remember the good old times. Where did everyone go?

Big props for those who is still in the game of modeling and keeping the society together.

I may release something for you all to use, but not now, you'll have to wait for that, this Silvia needs to be finished first. Also MAXTRASH is hooking me up with a custom made bodykit and interior to make sure I suceed with this, therefor I cannot map the entire livery yet. Stay tuned to see the progress.